ShareThis

20 лютого, 2014

Metal Storm Awards 2013 (мій вибір)

Це мій вибір. А ти проголосував на Метал стормі? http://metalstorm.net/awards/ 

Best albums by genre 2013
Alternative Metal
x My vote: Blindead - Absence
Avantgarde / Experimental Metal
x My vote: Pensées Nocturnes - Nom D'une Pipe !
Black Metal
x My vote: Gris - À l'âme enflammée, l'äme constellée...
Death Metal
x My vote: Gorguts - Colored Sands
Djent / Math Metal
x My vote: Circles - Infinitas
Doom Metal
x My vote: Kauan - Pirut
Extreme Doom Metal
x My vote: Eye Of Solitude - Canto III
Folk / Pagan / Viking Metal
x My vote: Orphaned Land - All Is One
Gothic / Symphonic Metal
x My vote: Tristania - Darkest White
Grindcore
x My vote: A Million Dead Birds Laughing - Bloom
Hard Rock
x My vote: Blood Ceremony - The Eldritch Dark
Hardcore / Metalcore / Deathcore
x My vote: Heaven Shall Burn - Veto
Heavy / Melodic Metal
x My vote: Amorphis - Circle
Industrial / Cyber / Electronic Metal
x My vote: Mechina - Empyrean
Melodeath / Extreme Power / Gothenburg Metal
x My vote: Amon Amarth - Deceiver Of The Gods
Melodic Black Metal / Metalgaze
x My vote: Caladan Brood - Echoes of Battle
Post-Metal
x My vote: Russian Circles - Memorial
Power Metal
x My vote: Stratovarius - Nemesis
Progressive Metal
x My vote: Dreadnought - Lifewoven
Sludge / Stoner Metal
x My vote: Subrosa - More Constant Than The Gods
Thrash Metal
x My vote: Artillery - Legions

Немає коментарів :

Дописати коментар